Monday, January 4, 2010

Internet Overload!

In an attempt to get myself "out there" I have managed to go into an Internet overdose. Everywhere you look there are different networking, blogging, advertising, and selling sites. I have spent more time than I would like to admit jumping between facebook, etsy, twitter, tumblr, kaboodle, StumbleUpon, etc. How many different places do you really need to "present" yourself???

Constantly checking your messages, how many views you've had, how many people follow you, and what your fan counter is at can send you to the loony bin. Not to mention, take away from critical time you could be spending creating your product, taking great pictures, and living life.

So to find an answer to the age old problem of deciding where your time should be spent I have decided to do an experiment. For the month of January, I am going to access as many sites as many times a day as constructively possible. Come February, I will gage how my fans, followers, mentions, tweets, etc influence my sales.

Stayed tuned to see how well I have made out...

No comments:

Post a Comment