Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Week in Review...January 17-23

WOW…what a week it has been! It started off with a bang. Numerous of my bead making friends and I got into a debate about artist copyright. It is a really good subject though. With so many artisans in all fields what makes each of us unique? Maybe start the conversation with other artists in your area.



We also had a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the Olympic Torch Celebration in our community. It was amazing. I must admit seeing the torch run by brought a tear to my eye. What a fabulous way to get our province and country into the Olympic spirit! Go Canada Go!!!



I had an Etsy first and was listed in a treasury, It's not easy being green!  I also learned a valuable lesson about blogging. There are no guarantees when you ask to interview someone for your blog. In the future, I intend to send numerous requests out. And in time will accommodate and post all submissions. That way I won’t be left interviewing myself or worse my husband!



I really love daily blogging. Although, this weekend I have gotten a bit behind…Oops! I look forward to another fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment